|Location: Rossendale||Salary: Up to £41299 per annum + 5% pension, Death in service|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Looking to take your engineering career to the next level? Look no further than our client, a market leading manufacturing company who are experiencing an exciting period of growth. With a reputation for offering stability, our client is committed to investing in their employees and providing opportunities to develop their skills. Alongside this, employees can enjoy the benefits of working in a challenging, dynamic workplace, with a welcoming workforce and a delicious subsides canteen.
We are looking for a Shift Engineer to boost the company's current engineering ranks. Both roles require a similar candidate, however experience will depend on which level of role you are considered for.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Responding effectively to any equipment failures on site, performing fault finding to determine the problem and rectify any faults.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on machinery as scheduled, ensuring any potential failures are resolved prior to becoming a breakdown problem.
- Raising any health and safety concerns relating to machinery faults, ensuring problems are heard by management.
- Keeping accurate documentation of all work carried out, in line with legislation and government guidelines.
- Supervisor responsibilities included for the more senior role.
To be considered, it is essential you have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in an electrical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, 6 years for the senior role
- PLC experience desirable
- Wide range of experience desirable
What is in it for you?
- Salary - Shift Engineer £41,229 (Mech or Elect)
- Shift - 4on4off (2days,2night)
- Matched 5% pension.
- Health Surveillance
- Death in service insurance 2 x basic salary, 3 x basic salary if in pension scheme
- On-site canteen serving freshly cooked food.
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.