|Location: Northwich||Salary: £46000 - £47000 per annum + Life Insurance, Health Care + more|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
We are actively recruiting for an exciting for for a client who is rich in heritage, working for a family run business who have been operating from over 100 years. The company has its staff at its core, their reputation in the local area speaks for itself. This role offers stability, an excellent financial package and attractive benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company as a lead engineer on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the engineering shift manager, this role is aimed to provide knowledgeable engineering support to help keep production moving.
Your responsibility will be.
- Monitor and oversee the activities of the engineering team, ensuring the competition of PPM and other equipment inspections
- Having a constant eye on continuous improvement, analysing ways in which improvements can be actions to make the process Better, Faster and mor efficient
- Be a senior point for the engineering for the shift managers
- Helping with the strategic operation of the engineering team, ensuring workload is prioritised accordingly
To be considered you must meet the following.
- A reputable engineering qualification (preferable electrically biased)
- Experience working in FMCG or highly regulated industry
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a lead engineer role or similar
- A character who is willing to coach junior team members
What is in it for you?
- £46,700 Salary
- 4on4off shift (2days, 2 nights)
- 5.6 weeks holiday, pro rata
- Health care cash plan
- Life insurance
- Employee care
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.