|Location:||Salary: £60000 - £67000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Tetlow|
We have an amazing opportunity working for a Global organisation, working on progressive technologies with unprecedented growth, that is right around the corner. The organisation is expanding its horizons in an ever-expending market with no end in sight. We are subsequently looking for Head of Product Support to be based in Wythenshaw.
We are looking for the best talent to join this business-critical position as Head of Product Development, offering a salary of up to £67,000 with an excellent package to support it including flexible working, and even an option to reduce hours to suit your personal needs around family.
Daily you will be responsible for all product related activities on site, with the foresight to develop the performance of all Commercial, Product Management and R&D for the Electrification product range.
- Managing overall productivity for bespoke systems
- Managing a small team of managers
- Taking responsibility for continuous improvement activities
- Facilitating productive co-operation between departments
We are looking for professionals with the ability to lead and manage the full production range and be an excellent people manager. You will have the ability to innovate and be able to try new ideas. We are looking for decisive decision makers that have the ability to make production effecting decisions and bravery to attempt new methodologies to create excellent results.
What is in this for you?
- 26 days holiday
- Pension Matched up to 10%
- 5 hour weeks open to flexible working hours
- Site bonus
- discounted gym memberships
- travel insurance
- medical cover
- critical illness cover
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted mobile phone
- discounts on utility bills
- cheap cinema tickets
- Amazing family leave for maternity (21 weeks full pay)
- Share scheme
- matched pension up to 10%
- health and wellbeing programmes
Are you interested?
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Get in contact now with James on 01614165353 or email@example.com