|Location: Middleton||Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
NEBOSH or IOSH qualified?
Experience with RAMS?
Looking for a role where you can really put your own stamp on things and use your initiative to manage your own day?
Our client a successful, family-owned business that support Manufacturers in lifting operations when moving Heavy Machinery to ensure this is completed safely and in a timely manner.
They have a real family-feel culture as an SME and have seen strong growth year on year, continuously investing back into the business!
As a Health & Safety Manager you will ensure that each job has sufficient RAMS in place and you will liaise with on-site H&S professionals to ensure safety is a priority.
You will be given all the tools you need to make this role your own and progress with the business.
You will carry out the following;
- Create, process, maintain and review Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Carry out site inspections and audits.
- Develop and implement Health & Safety documentation.
- Create COSHH assessments.
- Investigate incident and accidents.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with RAMS essential (Risk Assessment Method Statements)
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified is highly desirable.
- Exposure to Lifting operations, Cranes, Hoists, Cherry Pickers, FLTs, Heavy Machinery environment.
- Proven experience in a Health & Safety role.
Location - Middleton
Salary - £32k - £38k (dependent on experience)
Permanent - Full Time 0800-1700 (Mon-Fri)
28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com