|Location: Chorley||Salary: Up to £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical, Energy/Gas, Rail||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Environmental professional with strong knowledge of ISO 14001?
Have you worked on projects related to Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Rail, or similar?
Our client is a large infrastructure contractor offering full turn-key solutions to their customers from Design & Build, Installations, Repair & Maintenance, Project Management and more.
They are continuously growing with ongoing work and therefore growing their HSEQ team UK wide, giving you the opportunity to join the team as an Environmental & Compliance Lead.
- You will work from their office, customer sites and from home to ensure Environmental responsibility and compliance is met to high standards.
- You will develop their Environmental Management Systems to ISO 14001 and help integrate this with H&S and Quality.
- You will occasionally travel to customer/project sites to carry out Environmental audits ensuring legislation and compliance needs are met.
- You will advise on Environmental strategy throughout its implementation and ongoing performance.
- You will support on reports for Energy savings (ESOS) and Carbon reporting (SECR).
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within Environmental role working to ISO 14001.
- Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor to ISO 14001.
- Experience within Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Energy, Rail, Highways or similar.
Location - Chorley (OR offices around Yorkshire, Derbyshire and County Durham)
Salary - c£55k (dependent on experience)
Permanent - Full Time - 37 hrs per week - flexible hours with some working from home.
Benefits - 24 days holidays + Bank Holidays, Pension matched up to 6%, Life assurance x4, and Car allowance.
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com