|Location: Rochdale||Salary: £37000.00 - £39000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Tetlow|
This vacancy offers a great opportunity to join a Global leading business that is looking to reinforce an already well-established workforce. As a global leader, the organisation has the facility and opportunity to up-skill staff through excellent training and unrivalled stability.
We are looking for an Electrical maintenance fitter to complement an already well-established team. The roles and responsibilities will include.
- Planned and reactionary repairs
- Electrical Maintenance of machinery including CNC machinery, Welding Equipment, Overhead Cranes etc
- Electrical investigation and fault finding
- Facility and building services activity
- Being involved in health and safety improvements
- To actively support all factory improvement projects
what is needed to be considered for the role.
- Time served Apprentice with recognised qualifications in electrical discipline.
- 17th/ 18 edition
- Electrical installations experience
- Excellent knowledge of fault-finding skills
- Experience with rotating machinery, welding machinery, plant and maintenance
- A clear understanding of Health and Safety Requirements
- A wide range of experience and knowledge of the maintenance and installation of plant equipment and associated systems
- CNC machine tool experience (preferred)
What is in it for you?
- Salary: £37,000 - £39,000
- Socially friendly hours: 8am- 4.30pm Monday- Thursday, 8am- 1pm Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension- 4.5% matched
- Life insurance times 3
- All work and safety wear are provided for you
- Opportunities for upskilling
This is an immediate requirement, and our client is looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. If you're interested, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give us a call on 0161 839 5353