|Location: Merseyside||Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Sector: Aerospace||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
I am currently recruiting for a CNC Turner based in the Birkenhead area, my client are a well established subcontract precision engineering business with over 30+ years of experience within their field, They are looking to add a skilled CNC Turner to their team on a permanent basis.
This a great opportunity to join a growing company who puts there employees first.
This role is working shifts -
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30
Friday 08:00 to 14:00
Monday to Thursday 16:30 to 01:00
Friday 14:00 to 20:00
- Setting, operating and programming a CNC Turner using Fanuc and Mazak controls.
- Producing First off and inspection.
- Setting up machine with program and tooling.
- Conducting basic testing and quality checks - highlighting any issues to Supervisors.
- Applicants must be time served or have at least 5+ years experience.
- Experience with Fanuc and Mazak controls desirable.
- Willingness to learn new methods, processes and techniques.
- 33 days hols
- Death in-service x3 times of Salary
- Free Parking
- Health insurance
- Employee Assistance programme.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618395353 for more information.