|Location: Blackburn||Salary: £24800 - £28700 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
CNC Operators, Permanent position, Day and night shifts available.
Days - 3 day shift pattern. 6:00-18:30. Rotating on a 2-week basis between working Sunday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Friday. Basic - £24,800 inc shift allowance.
Nights - 3 day shift pattern. 18:00-06:30am. Rotating on a 2-week basis between working Sunday-Tuesday and Wednesday-Friday. Basic - £28,700 inc shift allowance.
Excellent opportunity to work for a Company who have specialised over 40 years in precision engineering.
They're currently looking to recruit CNC Operators on both day and night shifts, to carry out the following duties:
- Maintain and promote safe working practices and environment to achieve a "Safety First" culture
- Demonstrate adherence to company rules, policies, and values
- Working in partnership with the setters and inspectors to identify and remedy quality issues
- Ensure full utilisation of CNC machinery, measured through OEE on Seiki Systems
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection using appropriate measuring equipment in line with the SPC program
- Manufacture components on a wide variety of machines, including lathes, milling machines, polishers, presses, drilling machines and finishing machines
- Machine & finish individual components to drawing requirements
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced engineering/manufacturing organisation
- Experience with Fanuc controls or similar
- Be familiar with an engineering drawing
- Understanding of how to use measuring equipment
Why Join them?
Aside from joining a well-established every growing business, they offer:
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle Scheme
If you would like further information; please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org