|Location: Oldham||Salary: Up to £18.67 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
My Client based in the Oldham/ Royton area are currently looking to add a skilled CNC Miller to there team.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of G codes/ M codes and using Fanuc controls
My client's order book is currently sitting at 50/ 60 million and rising and has work last over 40+ years- This is a great time to join a forward-thinking company that invest time, money and training to their employees
The role will include working shifts-
1-week of training on days you will then move on to double days paying £18.67
- 1 week of 6 till 2 Monday to Friday
- 1 week of 2 till 11:30 Monday to Thursday- Off Friday
The role will involve the programming editing, setting and operating of CNC Milling machines- There is also chance of progression within the company.
This is a great company to work for a nice clean workshop environment with a great team to work with, this is an exciting time to join the business as they have an order book that is full for the next 44 years.
Company benefits are
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- company pension 4% employer and 5% employee contribution.
- Sick pay after qualifying period.
- Friday lunchtime finish.
- Chance to make an impact within a growing organisation where there will lots of potential to progress.
Click apply if interested or contact Zoe Haworth at Employment Solutions for further details-