|Location: Bolton||Salary: Up to £15.07 per hour + +Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Time Served CNC Machinist required, £15.07 an hour - standard rate, Permanent position.
Will do training on standard days - 4 day week, and then will transfer onto 6-2, 2-10 shift.
Excellent opportunity to work for a company who are always busy, and investing in new machinery, great people to work for.
They are looking for a Time served CNC Machinist
CNC Setter/Operator, need to be able to edit programmes
Ideally will have MAZATROL, FANUC experience
Multi Machine manning
- Problem solver
- Right first time approach
- Self-motivated individual
- Continuous improvements thinker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify risks or potential areas for improvements
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution 5.36%
- Employee profit bonus scheme
Standard hours are Mon-Thurs 7am-4:25pm
Will move onto shifts 6-2, 2-10.
Skilled - Standard - £15.07, 6-2 £15.82, 2-10 £17.18
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org