|Location: Manchester||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Defence, Aerospace, Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Planner?
Are you proficient using SAP?
Have you worked within a highly regulated Manufacturing sector such as Defence or Aerospace?
Our client is a highly regulated Manufacturer with some truly exciting long terms projects and a significant and secure order book for many years to come.
We have a Permanent opportunity to join the business as a Supply Chain Planner as an integral part of the Supply Chain, Planning and Logistics team giving you an excellent boost to your career!
Your duties will include;
- You will liaise with suppliers to expedite materials in.
- You will support purchasing to implement inventory improvements.
- You will utilise and manage the SAP ERP/MRP systems.
- You will ensure material deliveries are scheduled in line with material requirements.
- You will also ensure goods and services are on-time in accordance to purchase orders requirements.
Skills and Experience:
Proven Supply Chain Planning experience
Experience using SAP systems is essential.
Experience within a regulated Manufacturing environment
Knowledge of lean principles is desirable Strong problem-solving skills
Location - South Manchester
Salary - c£40k - £45k
Permanent - Full Time -
Benefits - 7% Pension Contributions, 4% from candidate 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com