|Location: Preston||Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Dorey|
Designing products to thrive at different pressures can be extremely complex - especially when people lives are at stake!
Specialising in Subsea Emergency Rescue Solutions, our client are busier than ever, expanding several departments including their Design Team.
With this in mind, we're looking for a Senior Design Engineer to a well established firm in the Preston area who has experience working with pressure vessels, who is able to design to British Standards. You'll be taking projects from concept through to completion, ensuring absolute quality throughout the process.
Day to day tasks include:
- 3D Design using Inventor 3D, AutoCAD and Autodesk Vault (other software experience will be considered)
- Keep in contact with customers to ensure the project continues to follow the brief
- Taking projects from concept to completion, managing the process throughout.
- Putting together BOMs
- Be involved in Commissioning, Testing, Validating and Documentation.
- Train and Develop junior members of staff
You will have a strong understanding of pressure vessels, hydraulic systems, fabrication and welding processes, sheet metal design and material properties.
In return you'll receive a salary in the region of £45k with scope for growth as you progress within the business.
So if you're looking for anything but a boring job, get in touch today with Mark Dorey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 416 6296.