|Location: Welshpool||Salary: Up to £27.45 per hour|
|Sector: Nuclear||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Dean Carthy|
We have an exciting contract position for a Quality Inspector to oversee Welding, NDT and paint inspection.
This role collaborates closely with internal quality and production teams, fostering a quality-centric approach.
The position is primarily based at Welshpool, Powys and will also consist of travelling to external suppliers.
This role would suit individuals with a keen eye for detail, adept at managing multiple projects concurrently, and possessing robust interpersonal skills. Total mobility and a commitment to upholding safety standards are crucial.
- Carry out product and process inspections in accordance with the applicable standards
- Carry out or participate in technical product qualifications,
- Review and approve the technical documents and quality of the supplier to release the material,
- Conduct progress action plans with suppliers,
- Decide on the "quarantine" release of the products for which he is responsible
- Carry out audits, quality meetings, inspection of suppliers / subcontractors, monitoring of prefabrications or on-site activities
- Participate in the continuous improvement program.
- Carry out inspections before, during and after.
The essentials for this role include:
- CSWIP 3.1, PCN Level 2 PT & MT X
- Ability to assess certification against the requirements of the specifications
- Ability to review technical documentation such as Lifetime Quality Records, accept or comment based on the contract requirements
- Competent in visiting suppliers and assessing materials & / or manufactured items for their compliance to the requirements
- Follow the manufacturing process by updating the ITP/FUD with your signature against the applicable tasks and ensuring the document is utilised as the controlling document
Working Knowledge of RCCM, BSEN ISO 13480, 9001, Nuclear / oil & gas experience, and lead or internal audit qualifications are preferred but not essential for this role
- The Contract pay rate is £27.45 per hour (PAYE) plus Holiday pay and Pension contributions
Click apply or contact Dean Carthy at Employment Solutions for further information.