|Location: Burnley||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager but still have that drive to continuously develop yourself and learn more?
If you're passionate about your work and have that "oomph!" then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Our client has a strong presence within the Automotive industry and many other sectors, offering end to end engineering and manufacturing solutions on a range of components for some of the leading Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, and Marine companies.
The group are looking to double their operations in the next 3-5 years and are therefore driving significant growth!
Not only that, but you will be working very closely with a Director that prides himself in developing and coaching staff to a high level and is a true people person.
The perfect time to join, develop your skills, progress your career and put your stamp on things!
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and train a small team of 3 x Purchasing professionals (indirect & direct buying)
- Managing supplier performance via KPIs and ensuring they are compliant.
- Standardise and improve efficiency of Procurement processes.
- Develop strategies for cost reduction.
- Use strong negotiation skills when needed with suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- A driven, passionate, and dynamic attitude and approach to work is essential.
- Proven Procurement / Purchasing experience within Manufacturing.
- Degree qualified is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn more and be trained where needed.
Location - Burnley
Salary - circa £45k - £60k (negotiable - dependent on experience.)
Benefits - 31 days hols (inc BH), 3-4% pension, Health cash plan, fuel mileage for any business travel.
Permanent - 39 hours per week, 0745am - 1700pm (Mon-Thurs), 0745am - 1300pm (Fri)
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com