|Location: Blackburn||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Barlow|
Do you have a good electrical engineering/ wiring background local to the Blackburn area and looking for an exciting new role. If so, this could be of interest to you?
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Panel Wirer for a client based in Blackburn.
Due to an increase in workload, we're recruiting for a Panel wirer to join a small engineering company based in Blackburn who are looking to expand their team of Engineers.
The ideal candidate should be a skilled panel wirer who is eager to learn, a good electrical engineering/ wiring background and be able to read and work from general engineering drawings and schematics.
Day to Day role:
- Building control panels from electrical schematic drawings. Point to point wire testing will be completed upon the build of the panel.
- Document any change or queries from the issued schematic drawings and correspond with the engineering department so that any corrections can be made.
- Ensure the relevant quality control and recording procedures are followed.
- Organise and maintain the stock of items, liaising with suppliers of Kanban stations to ensure enough core stock is available to build.
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of the working area, including power tools and accessories.
- Place orders with suppliers for project specific items
Please note the candidate will need to have basic computer skills and must be able to use Microsoft office programmes.
- Rates starting at £17 + per hour (PAYE)
- Basic hours - Monday - Friday: 8.00 - 16:00
- Government pension for the first 12 months which increases to an additional 8% after 12 months service.
- Access to private health care via Vitality after 12 months of service.
- Travel insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday (3 days to be used between Christmas and new year's)
My client is looking to interview for this position next week, if this role is of interest to you, please apply with you most up to date CV today or call me on 0161 839 5353 for more information.