|Location: Middleton||Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction / Mechanical & Electrical||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Excellent Document Control and Administration experience?
Strong IT and systems skills?
Our client is a successful, family-owned business that support Manufacturers in lifting operations when moving Heavy Machinery to ensure this is completed safely and in a timely manner.
They have a real family-feel culture in a small but growing company and have seen strong growth year on year, continuously investing back into the business!
As an Operations Coordinator / Document Controller you will manage a range of processes in the office to support Operations.
If you're a self-starter, who likes to use your own initiative and get stuck into a variety of tasks, this role will offer you the freedom to make the role your own.
You will carry out the following:
- Liaising with customers, clients, and suppliers to book site visits.
- Obtain Purchase Orders.
- Assist Health & Safety in creating relevant documentation such as RAMS.
- Coordinating logistics, speaking with a fleet of drivers to ensure work is delivered on time.
- Assisting Management in creating and inputting quotes.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong office experience in a Technical Administration / Document Control position
- Experience with Purchase Orders, Quotes, Logistics is desirable.
- Strong communication skills in a fun, bold and busy office, and engineering environment
- Excellent IT and admin skills
Location - Middleton
Salary - £24k - 26k (dependent on experience)
Permanent - Full Time 0800-1700 (Mon-Fri)
28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
APPLY NOW! Feel free to call on 0161 839 5353