|Location: Irlam||Salary: £41800 - £46500 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment? We are recruiting for experienced maintenance engineers to join a pioneer's company in the bottling industry. This is a permanent position, and we have 2 shift patterns available: 4on4off Days (6am-6pm) or 4on4off Nights (6pm-6am). This is a very rewarding workplace, the company expect a lot from their engineers but are willing you with the tools needed to succeed.
We are open to both electrical and mechanical skillsets, as a maintenance engineer your roles and responsibilities will include.
- Being responsible for the PPM schedule, reactive maintenance, and breakdown response, ensuring all faults are rectified to enable production to run efficiently.
- To assist production staff with operating machinery, overseeing all changeovers to ensure they are completed to a suitable level of competency.
- Carry out all work with reference to Lean Manufacturing, analysis areas of improvement.
- Feeding in technical knowledge to point out any areas of continuous improvement, allowing the team to feed this into future projects.
To be considered for this role, the follow requirements are essential
- Have a recognised engineering qualification, electrical or mechanical discipline to HNC as a minimum - We may consider NVQ lv 3 if manufacturing experience is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within a high speed/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Highly desirable experience includes; Bottle, liquid filling, capping,
- Have served your time as an apprentice.
What is in it for you? Well…
- Salary - Days £46,476.64 or Nights £41,844.26
- Profit share bonus - based on company KPI's
- Health checks and wellbeing support
- Generous holiday allowance
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.