|Location: Merseyside||Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Barlow|
A leading manufacturer of low-voltage switchgear manufacturer is looking for a skilled individual to join their assembly team. This is a full-time permanent role based in Haydock, which involves assembling and preparing Mechanical and electrical components for commercial and industrial applications worldwide. The position is ideal for individuals who are detail-oriented, have experience with precision assembly work in both electrical or mechanical backgrounds and possess proficiency with a variety of fabrication tools.
Monday to Thursday - 07.00 am to 04.00 pm
Friday - 07.00 am to 01.00 pm Friday.
- Pre-assemble electrical components.
- Installing mechanical units including doors, locks and hinges.
- Fit door seals & labels.
- Construct plinths, and install cables, copper, and components in underfloor plinths.
- Measure, cut, and heat shrink ducting channels, ensuring precision.
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Consistent 40-hour workweek
- early finish on Fridays
- Paid breaks and lunchtime allowance
- Exposure to global industrial applications
- Opportunity for professional growth and skill enhancement
For further information, please contact Daniel at Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 or email email@example.com.