|Location: Rossendale||Salary: Up to £41229.00 per annum + Life insurance, 5% Pension|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Are you a career driven Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who is looking to forward your career within a top-class manufacturing environment? This role offers the chance to join a market leading company who are in the middle of a massive period of growth. Offering fantastic training and promotion opportunities, this offers the chance to get involved in modernisation and future proofing of the business. Working as part of a fantastic team, carry on reading to learn more.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, your roles and responsibility include;
- Responding effective to any equipment failures on site, performing fault finding to determine the problem and rectify any faults.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on machinery as scheduled, ensuring any potential failures are resolved prior to becoming a breakdown problem.
- Raise any health and safety concerns relating to machinery faults, ensuring problems are heard by management
- Keep accurate documentation of all work carried out, in like with legislation and government guidelines
- Supervisor responsibilities included for the mor senior role.
To be considered, it is essential you have the following.
- NVQ Level 3 in an Mechanical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- be able to isolate electrically
- Wide range of experience desirable
What is in it for you?
- Salary - £41,229
- Shift - 4on4off (2days,2night)
- Matched 5% pension
- Health Surveillance
- Death in service insurance 2 x basic salary, 3 x basic salary if in pension scheme
- On site canteen serving freshly cooked food
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an upto date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.