|Location: Alfreton||Salary: £44000 - £44100 per annum + Pension, healthcare, Life Assurance|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Are you a skilled Maintenance Engineer seeking a dynamic and rewarding opportunity within a market-leading company? Look no further, this role offers the opportunity to join one of the UK's largest plastic/recycling companies. With sustainability at the heart of their operation, we are looking for highly skilled engineer to join on 4on4off rotating days and nights basis to boaster their current team due to maturity and recent growth.
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, your roles and responsibilities will include.
- Maintenance of a variety of equipment to support the needs of the business. This will include; Motors, drives, process control equipment and other related kit.
- To carry out a comprehensive Maintenance schedule, working on both planned and preventative maintenance. Helping to solve a range of mechanical and electrical problems.
- Assisting with a range of electrical and mechanical installations.
- Working on a range of recycling and extrusion equipment
What is required to be considered.
- Have served a recognised engineering apprentice
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Be able to interpret mechanical and electrical drawing
- Full UK Driving licence
What is in it for you?
- £44,094.96 per annum
- 26 days holiday minimum
- Free Healthcare plan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
- Option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
- + many more
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an up-to-date CV to email@example.com to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.