|Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Life Assurance, Pension, Discount
|Contact: Conor Hayes
Introduction: We are currently seeking a skilled Maintenance Team Leader to join our dynamic team at Stakehill Industrial Estate. As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will play a vital role in overseeing the maintenance the clients machinery, ensuring standards are kept to optimum levels and ensuring TPM standards are met. This is a permanent position covering the weekend shift, working 3 x twelve-hour shifts each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Who this job would suit: This role is ideal for qualified engineers with a City & Guilds level 3, ONC or HNC in a relevant mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent time-served experience. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing or engineering role, particularly in preventative maintenance within FMCG or fast-moving manufacturing, are encouraged to apply. A flexible approach and the ability to work collaboratively within a team are essential. This role is aimed at engineers with previous leadership experience or a desire to move into a leadership role.
- Complete line cleans and set cleaning standards.
- Identify and implement preventative measures to minimize or eliminate contamination sources.
- Be the responsible engineer on site, ensuring all allocated work is complete to a high standard.
- Expose and identify defects, conducting minor rectifications.
- Improve difficult-to-clean areas to reduce time requirements.
- Maintain and lubricate basic equipment.
- Create cleaning standards for daily shift cleans.
- Competitive Salary
- 3 day working week (Fri-Sun)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Discounts
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 Per Annum