|Location: Bolton||Salary: Up to £45155 per annum + Pension, Health cover, Life Assurance|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the manufacturing of hydraulics systems? My client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to provide an effective and proactive maintenance service utilizing Planned Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance techniques. Working in a dynamic environment, no 2 days are the same and a wide array of work will keep your working life interesting.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Provide technical support as required to support the needs of the business, using your mechanical and electrical skills to maintain a wide array of machinery.
- Respond to breakdown, providing business critical support to identify and rectify any machinery faults.
- Service a range of machinery including a variety of CNC machinery, Building Maintenance and old school machinery
- Identify maintenance improvements to production equipment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Be a time served maintenance engineer.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience
- CNC Maintenance experience is highly desirable.
- Be flexible to potential shift changes.
- Be a collative team member.
What is in it for you?
- Salary £45,155
- 3 x 12 hour shifts per week
- Pension - 6% Employee, 5.36% Employer
- Health Cover
- Life Assurances
- 35 days holiday (including bank holiday)
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.