|Location: Atherton||Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
We have an exciting position for a machine shop foreman to work with my client who are a long-established engineering company based near Atherton.
- Supervising the manufacture of components from drawings,
- finding the best methods to uphold efficiency and quality.
- Assisting in developing new methods of work for existing or new products.
- Ensuring compliance to work specifications, instructions, and H&S.
Salary- up to £43,000 dependant on experience
Hours- Basic days with an early finish on a Friday
- Experience in Tooling and manufacturing
- Milling/ Turning (manual & CNC) - Radial arm drilling
- Marking out castings, forgings, fabrications.
- Organising workloads/ materials for machinists
- Communicate with shift operatives to inform them of requirements
- Excellent organisational/ time management skills
In return you will be rewarded with
- £21.50 per hour (~£43k basic)
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Please call Zoe on 01618395353 or send CV to email@example.com