|Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Life Assurance, pension + more
|Contact: Conor Hayes
Do you like to travel the world whilst you work? As a Field Service Engineer (Electrical Bias), this role offers the change to join a well-established machine build company that is steeped in history with a reputation for excellent work? Working on a permanent basis, the role offers the chance to visit all corners of the earth with approximately 170 days away from home per calendar year, getting involved in projects working with world renown companies.
As a member of the field service support team, you will be tasked to provide electrical support across, emergency breakdown, maintenance, installation, and tech support. Your Daily tasks will include;
- Install, Maintain and service of machinery supplied by the company to customers, working on customer sites to ensure machinery is functional at all times
- Complete reports to document workload and advise of any continuous improvement actions which could be taken in the future
- Establish and maintenance excellent client customer relationships; ensuring that onsite training is provided so operation staff can operate and maintain machinery
- Supervising of contactors in the event of large projects which require additional support
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements;
- Time served recognised apprentice in Electrical Engineering - qualified to a minimum of City & Guild NVQ level 3 or equivalent (Within a capital machinery background preferred)
- Previous experience in a Field Service Engineer role.
- Have a clean full UK driving licence
- PLC experience is essential - ideally with Siemens S7
- Be willing to meet extensive travel requirement - Approximately 170 days away from home annually.
What is in it with you?
- Competitive basic salary - OTE approx 60k
- Overseas travel - great overtime opportunities
- Very generous expenses whilst working remotely, includes; clothing allowance, training expenses, laundry, car hire, taxi/transfer
- Laptop + mobile phones
- 5 weeks holiday,
- Life insurance
This is an immediate requirement, and the client is looking to get interviews arranged ASAP. To submit yourself forward for this application, please send over your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.