|Location: Sale||Salary: Up to £33000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jacob Golding|
Do you have electrical testing experience?
Do you have knowledge of three phase circuit protection and fault-finding skills?
Our client is one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturing, Installation and Supply companies, part of a large, international Group.
Providing a range of Low Voltage installation products from simple household switches to complex industrial installation, you will become an integral part of the team to support their Electrical Engineering departments as a Electrical Test Engineer.
As a Test Engineer within an Electrical Engineering environment, you will support teams with a range of technical documentation, ensuring systems are compliant to ISO 9001.
Your duties will include;
- You will carry out Electrical Testing on Power Distribution products.
- You will adapt and assemble products to customer specifications in order to create bespoke products.
- You will utilise Fault Finding skills and your knowledge of single & three phase circuit protection installations.
- You will interpret Electrical schematics and Wiring Diagrams
Skills and Experience:
Electrical Testing experience
Experience with Power Distribution and/or Control Panels.
Knowledge of Single & Three phase circuit protection
Fault Finding experience.
Ability to interpret Wiring diagrams
Location - South Manchester
Salary - £33k + bonus (5-10% OTE)
Permanent - Full Time - 0800-1645 (Mon-Thurs) 0800-1130 (Fri)
- Pension up to 10% matched
- Shares scheme
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health & Well Being scheme
- Medical and Critical Illness cover
- Discount perks
APPLY NOW! Feel free to contact Jacob on 0161 839 5353 or Jacob@emp-sol.com