|Location: Milnthorpe||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, HealthCash, Bonus|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Are you looking for a rewarding maintenance role working for a global leader in the Packaging industry. We are looking for a highly skilled electrical maintenance engineer, to assist the company on their latest period of growth within the team. The role has come about due to a skills gap created by a recent retirement. Working with Electrical and PLC systems, this is a Monday to Friday role with a requirement to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
As an electrical maintenance engineer, your roles and responsibilities will include;
- To be responsible for all electrical and electronic related issues on site, ensure complete maintenance of equipment is carried out to minimise downtime.
- To assist with planned and preventative maintenance on site, ensuring that all machinery is maintained to the highest standards.
- To assist with project work, providing electrical support to projects and installation work
- To Liase with line managers, other departments and outside contractors to ensure smooth communication.
To be consider for the role
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
- 5 years electrical engineeering experience within manufacturing
- HNC Qualified is preferred.
- Good PLC knowledge
What is in it for you?
- Salary £55,000
- Company pension (6-8% employer contribution)
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Health cash plan
- Annual bonus
To register your interest, please click apply, or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.