|Location: Wigan||Salary: Up to £43000 per annum + Life assurance, income protection +|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
Is working within an interesting role top of the priority tree. Some companies talk about change, some companies pioneer change. We are currently recruiting for a Global company who are the UK's only and leading producer in their field. Sustainability and Carbon net zero are high on the company's agenda, they aren't content waiting for solutions to present themselves, they are driving change and exploring innovative solutions to advance the company forward. With extensive training, Annual personal development, significant investment in both the plant and employees, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a multination company where the possibility for personal growth is endless.
As a controls engineer, your role will be split between new projects (40%) and Improvements (60%). Your days-to-days responsibilities will include
- Ensure the smooth operation of PLC systems and processes.
- Engage with OEM'S, to assist with writing and programme documentation. Having the ability to perform troubleshooting and interrogate any problems to ensure they are rectified. In the event of serious issues, engaging with the OEM to solve.
- Have a good understanding of SCADA systems, with the ability to operate where require.
- To help promote a culture of Continuous Improvement
What is required to be considered?
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline - or working towards a degree currently.
- 2 years' experience in a control's systems role
- Experience working with PLC's, HMI's, Scada,
- Understanding or experience working with CAD
What is in it for you?
- Salary - £43,000
- Hours - flexible hours - 38 hours Mon-Fri
- Life assurance x7
- Income protection 50% of salary
- Additional benefits included - information available upon request.
To be considered hit, apply now on this ad; alternatively, you could send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject of the email.