|Location: Bury||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Expenses, pension, +more|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Conor Hayes|
We are currently recruiting for a Field based Installation and Commission Engineer, to join a small family run SME to help boaster their Engineering ranks. This role will involve working with a range of Manuel, semiautomated and automated machinery, with you time being split 80:20 between workshop and customer sites.
Your roles and responsibilities will consist of
- To assist with installation of machinery across a range of clients site, with locations ranging from America, Africa and across Europe
- To carry out step by step commission plans on behalf of the company, ensuring that the client is completely satisfied with the finished product
- Help to fault find and rectify and faults which occur during service visits.
- To assist with the training of operations staff when visiting site, ensuring clients employees are able to safely operate machinery.
To be considered for the role…
- Be qualified to a minimum of level NVQ level 2 in an Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a maintenance or commission role.
- PLC experience highly desired
- Full Uk Driving Licence
- Experience working with Pneumatics
What is in it for you.
- Salary of £35,000-£40,000
- Expenses for overnight stays
- Favourable hour - 7:45-4:45 Mon-Thurs - 7:45-12:45 Fri
- Profit shares Scheme
- Mobile phone allowance
- 25 days holiday plus banks
- Sick pay
This is an immediate requirement; my client is looking to have these vacancies filled as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please send over an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or give me a call on 0161 839 5353.