|Location: Stockport||Salary: £13 - £14 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Haworth|
Are you an experienced CNC Setter/ Operator looking for a new role within a great family run business? If so i have a great role available for the right candidate.
My client offer a great working clean environment and chances to be able to train up within different parts of the business, This a permanent position and can offer great job stability.
This role is for a Skilled CNC Miller Setter/ Operator- No programming is required for this role as all programmes are completed by the CAD/CAM engineers.
- Setting and operating a CNC Hurco machine- No experience using hurco is essential but is desirable.
- You wil be required to complete some bench work while the machine is running
- You will be working within a small team so you must be a real team player and be able to use your own annotative.
£13 to £14 Dependant on experience
Whats in it for you?
Flexible start times
- Start times either from 07.00-16.00h or 08.00-17.00h Monday to Thursday with two paid 15 minute breaks and an unpaid 30 minute lunch break 07.00-13.00h or 08.00-14.00h Fridays with one paid 15 minute break. (Flexible)
- Death in service benefit
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days paid sick leave following 2 years of employment.
- Ability to work overtime @ 1.5 x hourly rate