Technical support Engineer - £Good Salary + company car, up to 10% bonus plus PMI, generous pension
Statistics show that people move company due to a) bad management and b) financial drivers. If these are the factors that are motivating your next move, I know you will want to learn more about this opportunity within technical support. Not only do the company offer a competitive salary and company car but also a management team who are invested in making you the best at what you do! With new branches of the business at initial stages, this really is THE time to join this world leading manufacturing company.
Let's be honest, first impressions count, and I know this client will impress you with their industry knowledge and reputation.
Technical support Engineer
The purpose of the role is to support my clients' ever growing customer base with both mechanical and electrical related issues. You may be mechanically bias or you may have a preference towards the electrical side of the business - both skill sets are highly valued. A key responsibility is to schedule service engineers' times and ensure the right skills are in place at the right time.
You will be a tenacious and dedicated technical support engineer who is truly customer focussed and goes over and above to resolve the issues of values customers.
You will happily rearrange your diary to complete client visits to address technical issues
You will be exceptionally technical and will want to provide a long term resolution to your customers' problem rather than a short term fix
- To be the key point of contact for customer breakdowns and provide assurance to the customer that the matter is in hand
- Confidently providing support for the fault finding of PLC Controlled machinery and escalate where necessary
- Planning service engineers weekly schedules and react accordingly when schedules change
- Working closely with the service and technical managers to ensure engineers have the necessary documentation to ensure they can complete the role accordingly
- Regular customer visits
- Out of hours support - on a rotational basis
The successful candidate will :-
- Possess a HNC//HND in mechanical/ electrical engineering
- Knowledge of packaging equipment
- Computer literate
- PLC Knowledge
- Excellent communication.
This position offers interesting work with a reputable name in the manufacturing industry. In return, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a performance related bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and company car.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please do contact me on 0161 839 5353.