Our client within the Thermoplastic industry based in Ashton-under-Lyne are looking to take on a Technical Manager as part of their team, on a Permanent contract.
This role is open due to the success and growth of the company, and offers the perfect opportunity to become a key member of the management team, with a very stable company.
You will offer technical support of existing products and development of new products.
You will have a hands-on approach and good knowledge of the thermoplastic industry.
Experience & Education:
- Educated in a Scientific subject to degree level
- Proven experience of QC and development work
- Experience/knowledge of colour and additive batches.
- Strong Knowledge of Polymer processing
- Familiar with ISO and REACH standards
- Understanding of basic Chemistry
- Understanding of C.I. numbers
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV to Jacob@emp-sol.com or call on 0161 839 5353