Smart Grid Operations Manager urgently required by my market leading player. Due to a major increase in workload my client is in need of an experienced Smart Grid Operations Manager. You must have the following
- A good first degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- An understanding of the electricity supply sector / smart grids landscape.
- Excellent problem-solver, with a record of achievement and innovation.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams and focussing on customer requirements.
- Proven people management/line management experience supported by excellent communication skills.
In addition, for more senior leadership roles:
- Experience of technical leadership, defining and managing the technical delivery of projects, including partner/ collaborative projects.
- Successful preparation and coordination of funding applications (commercial and /or collaborative grant projects).
- Several years' relevant post-doc level experience or experience working in / for the electricity supply industry.
- Clear communication and engagement with key customers and stakeholders.
Self-motivation and enthusiasm alongside good organisation skills, You must have solid demonstrable experience working with Smart Grids within the UK Power Network