Senior Integration Architect required by my client.You will be Responsible for implementation of design choices with a focus on creating, defining and choosing framework for development and integration solutions.
Coordinate with team members and clients to provide complete development integration end to end solutions for complex client needs. Lead the design effort on a variety of challenging projects in a highly collaborative environment.
- Lead consultation with clients to fully understand their needs and offer solutions on integration and API design and development projects.
- Work with Project Manager and customer/partner representatives to create state-of-the-art cost effective solutions that meet functional and performance requirements.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with clients and partners
- Develop and delivers advanced technical presentations and demonstrations. Provides technical vision to prospects and clients.
- Identify appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements based on client specification.
- Design solutions including applications, database consolidation, implementation, and application integration with stress on architectural services. Acting as a design authority for delivery quality/model adherence.
- Make high level, project critical decisions of technical standards, coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Leverage experiences in the formation of a repeatable and scalable delivery model which accelerates customers time to value and differentiates the client's capabilities/services.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the system specification.
- Work closely with developers to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code, in line with defined architecture.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Use SCRUM methodology to deliver projects alongside other teams.
- Record software architecture and produce comprehensive technical documentation. Maintain and evolve documents based on changing system requirements.
- Personable, trustworthy and approachable.
- Passionate about technology, driven by delivering customer focused solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven desire for continual self-development.
- Ability to command respect and trust from clients, and colleagues.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline.
Experience and skills:
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects
- Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON.
- Awareness of complete project life cycle - design, development/ implementation & testing phases.
- At least 5 years' experience, preferably with foundation in software development moving to Architect level
- Proven expertise in technical design, delivery, and implementation.
- Experience of leading design and development teams