Regional Customer Service Engineering Manager - M4 Corridor
Competitive salary + company car, up to 10% bonus plus PMI, generous pension
To have product that is globally recognised as the best in the business is one thing. To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is imperative to business growth. To have a staff base who are engaged, motivated and invested in the company, that's when you pop open a bottle of something fizzy and celebrate!
Any good manager knows that their human resource are the most important resource they have and field engineers with PLC knowledge are hard to find. You know that without their skill set you'd struggle to meet the needs of your customer and as a result it's your job to ensure your team are satisfied with their role. You also know that a firm but fair management style is essential at your level. The company's reputation is based on your teams' performance and sometimes difficult conversation are necessary to boost performance.
Does this sound like you? Do you crack open a beer in the evening and think about how you can enhance job satisfaction for your team? Do you open another whilst you analyse your customer satisfaction and brainstorm improvements? If so, read on and apply for the role of regional customer service engineering manager.
Regional Customer Service Engineering Manager
This is pivotal role to improve upon customer service provided to the client both before, during and after machine installation. In order to do this effectively you will have to build strong relationships with your team of engineers to motivate them to ensure they complete the best possible job in the agreed time scales. You will be a proactive professional and through close client liaison you will be able to address any forthcoming issues and conclude in a speedy manner.
You will be truly customer focussed and thrive in a working environment where you can influence and drive the engineering and department performance.
You will welcome the time spent on client site, recognising this as the only way to build strong and lasting relationships
You will know how to motivate teams to get the best possible outcome for the customer
- Lead, manage and develop a team of service engineers
- Manage a region and be able to measure improvements in customer engagement and satisfaction
- Liaise with counterparts across the UK
- Meet with clients regularly on site
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner to improve customer satisfaction
- Be the key point of contact for the customer
- Provide quotations for necessary work
- Financial responsibilities - purchase order, invoicing, debt and cost control
The successful candidate will :-
- Be a strong people manager who is confident challenging and correcting behaviours that may have a detrimental effect on the business
- Have excellent relationship building skills both verbally, face to face and via written communication
- Have experience within a leadership/management role
- Computer literate -SAP/ERP would be advantageous
This position offers interesting work with a reputable name in the manufacturing industry. In return, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a performance related bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and company car.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please do contact me on 0161 839 5353.