Regional Customer Service Engineering Manager - M4 Corridor
£Good Salary + company car, up to 10% bonus plus PMI, generous pension
When you are browsing the supermarket for shampoo, soft drinks or even champagne, do you stop to think how much the packaging of these products influences the choices that you make?
Have you ever thought about how the massive volumes of packaging are manufactured and distributed globally?
More importantly, have you ever wanted to work in an environment that produces this high-tech machinery and distributes it worldwide?
Let's be honest, first impressions matter, and I know this client will impress you with their industry knowledge and reputation.
Regional Customer Service Engineering Manager
This is pivotal role to improve upon customer service provided to the client both before, during and after machine installation. In order to do this effectively you will have to build strong relationships with your team of engineers to motivate them to ensure they complete the best possible job in the agreed time scales. You will be a proactive professional and through close client liaison you will be able to address any forthcoming issues and conclude in a speedy manner.
You will be truly customer focussed and thrive in a working environment where you can influence and drive the engineering and department performance.
You will welcome the time spent on client site, recognising this as the only way to build strong and lasting relationships
You will know how to motivate teams to get the best possible outcome for the customer
- Lead, manage and develop a team of service engineers
- Manage a region and be able to measure improvements in customer engagement and satisfaction
- Liaise with counterparts across the UK
- Meet with clients regularly on site
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner to improve customer satisfaction
- Be the key point of contact for the customer
- Provide quotations for necessary work
- Financial responsibilities - purchase order, invoicing, debt and cost control
The successful candidate will :-
- Be a strong people manager who is confident challenging and correcting behaviours that may have a detrimental effect on the business
- Have excellent relationship building skills both verbally, face to face and via written communication
- Have experience within a leadership/management role
- Computer literate -SAP/ERP would be advantageous
This position offers interesting work with a reputable name in the manufacturing industry. In return, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a performance related bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and company car.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please do contact me on 0161 839 5353.