Do you want a role that offers progression? Fancy being a Quality Manager one day?
This is an excellent opportunity for a well rounded Quality professional to progress with the company with the outlook to become a Quality Manager in due course.
The Quality Assistant will become part of the Quality team based in Cambridge, and will become proficient in their Quality Management System, monitoring development needs, and tracking design changes.
You will work closely with the Quality Manager, updating processes for transition to ISO9001:2015.
You will also work with the internal audit team to progress through actions arising from audits.
You will support suppliers, including visits and audits
Our client, a successful and growing Consultancy within the Electronic Manufacturing industry are offering an excellent opportunity to join their business as a Quality Assistant, with training available, future progression and the perfect chance to build on a Quality based career.
Training may be provided in some areas if needed but strong experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at A-C grade
- Preferably a HNC/HND in electrical/mechanical subjects (Bachelors + Masters degrees may be too senior)
- Good knowledge and experience in working to ISO9001/13485
- Experience in internal audits (being a key part of the audit yourself)
- Quality engineering background: electronics and/or mechanical
- Ability to write clear documentation
The successful candidate will have to pass a Security Clearance in order to be considered.
APPLY NOW OR CALL: 0161 839 5353