Our client is a growing Diagnostics company based in Newcastle venturing into some very exciting technology, and are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a Permanent contract.
This opportunity offers an amazing chance to become part of a ground-breaking company, and to play an integral role assisting the Research Manager and other Project Managers in a wide range of scientific and engineering projects.
You will maintain project plans, track budgets and deliverables.
You will be responsible for delivering development projects on time and in budget.
You will liaise with scientist and engineers, ensuring efficient communication.
You will also maintain project plans with external suppliers and liaise with customers.
- Experience in Project Managing (scientific or engineering)
- Proficient in Microsoft and Excel
- Prince II certificate or equivalent
- A degree in science or engineering.
- Understanding of Quality standards, preferably ISO 13485.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV to Jacob@emp-sol.com or call on 0161 839 5353