Project Manager - Competitive salary + additional benefits
My client has an impressive portfolio. Operating in 80 countries with over 3 million customers world-wide and over 67000 employees, there is no doubt my client is striving to be the market leader in their industry.
Given their worldwide presence, they are keen to recruit a vastly experienced project manager who has experience managing multiple projects ranging in value and people power. Does this sound like you?
The successful candidate will :-
- Demonstrate outstanding subcontractor control ensuring safety and delivery against milestones for UK contractor and installations
- Recognise the importance of working to budget and ensure all costs are accounted for and processed within time and are correctly authorised
- Ensure management of HSE and manage documentation accordingly.
- Understand team dynamics and manage this to ensure maximum productivity throughout the project lifecycle
- Have exceptional stakeholder management and strength in character
- Will come from a biogas, chemicals or utilities sector
It is essential that the successful candidate is :-
- Prince 2 Qualified
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering or a related subject
- Willing to travel
This role is all about man management and ensuring the people involved in each project are guided and communicated with effectively to ensure delivery of multi million pound projects on time and within budget.
Please do submit me your details or contact me on 0161 839 5353 to discuss further.