Office Administrator - £18,000 + 28 days holiday
Employment Solutions is the leading specialist engineering recruitment company in the north west of England. Established in 2001, our vision is to serve the specialist recruitment needs of manufacturing, engineering and construction companies in the North West.
Following an MBO in 2007, the company has continued to thrive and to deliver record levels of revenue, productivity and profitability with the current financial year (to March 2017) likely to deliver turnover of over £13m and GP close to £2m, with a healthy 75%/25% split of contract and perm. We are currently building a three year strategic plan with a goal to double turnover over the next four years. To assist with this level of growth, we have invested heavily in a number of areas:
- Our office, in Bury, has undertaken a significant refurbishment to provide us with the space, professionalism and environment in which to grow and succeed
- We have invested in a new CRM (Bullhorn) and Management Information System (Insight Squared) as a route to ensuring we have the appropriate foundations to our systems, processes and analysis. Too many recruitment companies fail to deliver on their growth plans as a result of a lack of investment in these areas and we are determined to avoid this mistake.
- We have appointed an experienced Non-Executive Director who has over 30 years in the recruitment sector, including 12 years as a CEO. He will use all his expertise and knowledge to assist us in successfully managing our growth journey.
- We have appointed a Sales Director to take day to day responsibility for the revenue, profitability and growth of the business with a key focus on increasing permanent revenue.
As you know, every office needs a confident office administrator and every office administrator needs a buoyant office environment, strong management and supportive team to ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis. Is this what you are looking for?
Purpose of the Job:
- To offer office support to the Sales Team on a daily basis
- Support the Admin Manager with adhoc tasks to assist with the work load
- Ensure files are kept in order
- Issue contracts and assignments to all parties within a timely manner
- Regular audits of files and data within our CRM system
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel Skills
- Experience of working with database systems preferable
- Proven track record within an office administration role
You will have a fantastic work ethic but know how to have fun. We are successful because as professionals we work hard and enjoy working with the people around us.
You will show :-
- Exemplary performance and attitude towards standards within the team
- High levels of self-motivation
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy, recognising errors on important documentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Accurate planning and organisational skills
This is a full-time, varied role. If this is an opportunity of interest, please do contact me on 0161 839 5353 to discuss further.