ARE YOU A FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?
My client is a leading brand within the special purpose machinery industry, at some point in your career, you will have used their machines. My client operates in over 100 countries and provide solutions to many more businesses.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their team and be a part of an ever-expanding company.
With immaculate working conditions, excellent benefits package and a high staff retention rate. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Throughout this role, there is travel involved whether it be throughout the UK, Ireland and even Northern Europe.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - (60% Mechanical / 40% Electrical)
- Installation, Servicing, Maintenance of Electrical & Mechanical Systems.
- Breakdown and Rebuilding of Hydraulic systems and Pumps.
- Rewiring control panels, replacing servo's, PLC programming and fault finding
- Liaise with colleagues to solve problems to the customers satisfaction.
- Machine and Plant inspections to asses if any improvements can be made.
- Updating and completing a debrief with end user once work has been completed
Qualifications / Education:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic Engineering qualifications.
- 5 Years Minimum Experience
- CCNSG or Similar
- Driving License
Pay / Benefits:
- Incentive Bonus
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Car
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Wright on 0161 839 5353 or email Simon@Emp-Sol.com
**Employment Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of the client**