Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer - Competitive salary and excellent development opportunities
As an engineer you enjoy making things work. In-fact, it's not as simple as just making things work but more specifically producing a product that works to its maximum potential at all times. You enjoy testing a product, changing the variables to assess productivity and investigating electrical and mechanical issues. In addition to this, industry is important to you and as oil and gas experiences a difficult period, now more than ever is the time to engage with renewable energy. Is this the avenue you want your career to progress? If so, read on and learn more.
The role and responsibilities.
- Ensuring all equipment on site is working effectively
- Carry out test procedure
- Investigate both electrical and mechanical issues and trouble shoot accordingly
- Writing documentation and reports on product performance.
- You will have an understanding of control instrumentation
- Understand mechanical and electrical instrumentation
- Have a HNC/HND in an electrical/electronic or mechanical discipline.
The role will be based on site with visits to client site both within the UK and overseas. Please do call me if this role is of interest and I will share further information on company strategy and recent articles that have hit the headlines. Please call Katy on 0161 839 5353.