Infrastructure Security Architect urgently required by my multi national client. Due to a major workload increase my client is in need of an experienced Infrastructure Security Architect with solid experience around GDPR. You must have the following.
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
- In depth knowledge of security operations and threat management.
- Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Knowledge of Security Standards and Frameworks (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Knowledge of IT Project Management Methodologies (Agile)
- Ability to define Security Requirements
- Security expertise across a range of platforms, environments and disciplines
- Infrastructure security (On Premise and Cloud)
- Application Security (Web, Mobile, API)
- Current and emerging tools and technologies.
- Leadership experience across geographically distributed teams.
- Proven value delivery through complex, large scale IT solutions from business case to project review.
- Strong collaborative behaviour, regularly facilitating solution design and project review workshops at a senior level.
This is potentially a long term role for the right person