Excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor to progress to the next level.
Salary is between £35k-£40k(Dependent on experience)
Sometimes you meet a client that you would love to work for. Not only are they a success, infact globally recognised for being the best at what they do, but they are personable and when interviewing they get to know you to ensure you'll be happy working with them as well as knowing they will love having you on board.
My client is now looking for an experienced HR Advisor who is looking for their next step up in the HR World. Your role will be to support the managers and employees across the business. The successful candidate will be involved in employee engagement, performance managements, recruitment and training and development. There's no doubt the successful candidate will be busy, but there's nothing worse than twiddling your thumbs and clock watching all day.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified or CIPD qualified and worked in a HR capacity within an engineering company in previous roles. Your communication skills are key as you will be working with all levels of professionals within the business as well as engaging with key customers and site visitors.
The key responsibilities of the role will include -
- Delivering people policies and processes
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and hands-on support for managers and employees
- Ensure optimal resourcing levels are maintained
- Support the Senior Management with the implementation of regular employee engagement initiatives.
- Support the HR and Payroll team with the production of monthly HR reports.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures remain legally compliant and in line with best practice
If you are looking for your next opportunity, please contact me on 0161 839 5353 or submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.