Financial Controller - £45,000 + additional benefits and bonus
Have you worked for a large corporate but prefer the mind-set of a smaller organisation? Would you like to combine the two by working within a smaller branch of a larger conglomerate? Are you looking for that next step in your career that will offer scope for growth? If so, I am looking for a financial controller to join my client at a time of exciting business transformation.
If being part of the financials and strategic growth of a company is your thing, put your calculator down, close your spreadsheets and apply now!
The successful candidate will :-
- Quickly grasp a strong understanding of the business which will enable you to give accurate and confident financial guidance
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and support the senior management team in all aspects of operational control and project work.
- Co-ordinate objective setting and quantify the impact of action plans by providing strategic planning and detailed analysis
- Ensure a clear audit process
- Improve the performance of the business whilst minimising risk.
- Have a strong understanding of reporting systems and be instrumental in the integration of 2 separate reporting systems
The successful candidate must have experience of the following :-
- Driving business initiatives by distributing financial information with clear KPI tracking
- Interfacing with cost and profit centre managers to provide relevant financial information and training
- Performing cost analyst and variance analysis
- Reviewing business initiatives and identify gaps to ensure continued business improvements
- Continuous examinations of budgeting for the business and other such financial processes
- Management of investment budgets granted to the business.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and it would be beneficial if you are ACCA qualified and part of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
If you are hungry for a new role and see this as opportunity of interest, please do contact me on 0161 839 5353