If you're looking for a new challenge, then look no further!
My Client offers fantastic ongoing career training and personal development.
They're currently looking for an Environmental Manager to join their team in a Permanent role.
Reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for ensuring safe conduct within the organisation.
You will have detailed knowledge of the following core topics/technical areas:
- Water Sampling & Analysis
- Microbiological Analysis
- Trade Effluent Compliance
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Waste Classification (including Sampling & Analysis)
- Sampling & Analysis of various materials including soil, sludge, dust, and airborne microbiologicals
Additional knowledge or experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Rail or Utilities
- Geotechnical Ground Investigations
- Construction Materials
- Occupational Hygiene / COSHH
Suitable applicants must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar management role.
The position is Permanent, offering a salary of up to £40k per annum with Company vehicle and bonus scheme.
To apply for this position, please call Employment Solutions on 0161 839 5353 and ask for Mike.