As an industry, power generation is constantly evolving. Recognising that we can't rely on oil and gas, my client is focussed on natural gas with a focus on producing a product that provides real time and continuous analysis of plant and pipe environment.
As a cost engineer, you enjoy designing products but it is the cost and value that interests you as well as ensuring your estimations match up to the final products. You pride yourself on your knowledge of the industry, your expertise within design and your ability to deliver an honest and professional service.
As a cost engineer you will -
- Provide technical reviews of enquiry specifications and analyse the probability of success.
- Produce bid stage concept designs and estimations
- Undertake and report upon site surveys
- Produce documentation for bids and assist in project programmes.
- Work within ISO 9001
You will have a background in mechanical/process or C&I engineering and will have knowledge working in the natural gas industry.
It is also important that you have knowledge of -
- 2D/3D Cad
- Control systems
- Industrial flow controls
- Industrial metering systems
If this is an opportunity of interest, please call me on 0161 839 5353 to discuss further as this is immediate requirement and our client will work quickly.