Are you a CNC Machinist?
Are you looking for your next career move?
CNC MILLER REQUIRED!!
I am currently recruiting a Time Served CNC Miller based in Wrexham.
You will be working for a well established manufacturer of parts for the Automotive and Aerospace industry and supply parts to the likes of Bentley, Rolls Royce and Airbus to name a few.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Setting up machines
- Efficient cell productivity including managing a number of machines simultaneously
- Ensure all reports and documents are up to date and correct.
- Maintainenance of measuring equipment.
- Liaise with other departments including quality to ensure first offs are finished in a timely manner.
- Maintain your cell adhering to 5s
- Maintain all Health and Safety requirements,
- Liaise with colleagues and attend meetings as required.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ensure daily preventative maintenance procedures are maintained in conjunction with the Cell Team Leader.
This role would be ideal for individuals with the below experience;
- Time served CNC Setter Operator
- Multi skilled machinist skills and experience.
- Experience of machining centres such as Bridgeport Horizontal Machine Setter (Fanuc Control) and Bridgeport Vertical machining centres, 5 Axis, Hitachi Seiki, Mazak and Colchester Lathes.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Mon - Thurs; 6am - 1:30pm / 13:15 - 9pm
Fri - 13:15 - 7.45pm
Great overtime rates available.
Please call Gary Gittings NOW to discuss 01618 395 353