Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical - Berkshire
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client is a growing CRO company based in Berkshire looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to deliver revenue based primarily on new business and development of existing client base.
Main activities of the role include:
- Developing a long term approach to relationship building
- Monitor the activity of competitors
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the issues facing clients
- Identify and follow up on new sales leads
- Attend meetings and conferences
- Carry out duties in accordance with the companies health and safety policy and principles of GMP where required
The successful applicant must have a Scientific education with a minimum Degree level in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related subject with at least 2 years commercial sales experience preferably in a contract development organisation.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Possess the ability to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels within the client organisation
Strong presentation skills
Successful sales and Business Development record
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business that has grown organically. They offer a competitive basic plus bonus and benefits.
Don't delay , apply to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com