|Location: Accrington, Lancashire||Salary: Up to £9.95 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Samantha Worsh|
Engineering Labourer, Temp to Perm position, £9.95 an hour, standard days
Working hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-4:30pm, Fri 8am-1pm, other day shifts are available also.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that specialise in the Aerospace industry who know how to look after their Employees, great working environment, if you are a hard worker there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow within the company.
They're looking for someone who has experience being hands on, and willing to learn different tasks.
The role is to support and maintain all equipment, plant and support services, ensuring optimum performance and minimizing equipment / plant downtime. The successful applicant will be performing both planned and reactive tasks on a range of production machinery and support services across the site following initial induction training and supportive direction. Other duties may include providing operational first point of contact support in other areas including for example, in providing security checks for incoming and outgoing suppliers.
Main duties include:
- Maintenance and Asset Care of CNC Machine Tools
- Waste and by-product management and control
- Control and management of mental cutting fluids and other lubricants
- General housekeeping duties across the site
- Support the business in other departments when required
- Promoting a positive and helpful attitude
- Out of hours and other shift patterns may be required only if necessary
If you would like further information, please contact Samantha at Employment Solutions on 0161 416 6366, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org