2 x Mig Welders required; Temp to Perm after 26 weeks, , Standard rate is £13.93 an hour
Will start on a 4 day week, then move onto 6-2, 2-10 shifts - shift allowance on top of standard rate
Immediate weld tests and start date
A market leading hydraulics company needs Welders!
Working in a modern manufacturing facility you will be carrying out all aspects of Welding and fabrication processes in a Production/Engineering environment.
You will be required to consistently produce welds to the required acceptance standard
- Set dials and timing controls to regulate electrical current, gas flow pressure, heating or cooling cycles, or shut-off.
- Select torch tips, alloys, flux, coil, tubing, or wire, according to metal types or thicknesses, data charts, or records.
- Record operational information on specified production reports.
- Load or feed work pieces into welding machines to join or bond components.
- Turn and press knobs and buttons or enter operating instructions into computers to adjust and start welding machines.
- Start, monitor, and adjust semi-automatic welding production lines.
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications.
- Clean, lubricate, maintain, and adjust equipment to maintain efficient operation, using air hoses, cleaning fluids, and hand tools.
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines that join or bond components to fabricate metal products or assemblies.
- Mark weld points and positions of components on work pieces, using rules, squares, templates, or scribes
- Experience required in MIG/Manual Metal Arc Welding using materials which include low carbon steel and stainless steel is advantageous.
You will be:
- Understanding of 5S/Lean manufacturing preferable
- Adhering to SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Time Served (preferably)
- Working 2/3 shift pattern
- Taking care and pride in your role and duties at all times.
**Successful Candidates will work on a 26-week temp-perm arrangement via Employment Solutions, moving over into a Permanent position thereafter**
To apply for the above role or to discuss in further detail please contact Samantha Worsh - 0161 839 5353, or upto date CV to email@example.com